8 things I'm passionate about
1. Jeff
2. Briley
3. Family
4. The Gospel
5. My Testimony
6. Life
7. Doing Hair
8. Being a Mother
8 words/phrases I use often
1. Are you kidding
2. You're done
3. You know what
4. I Love You
5. Booboos
6. What
7. How you doin'
8. Make today a great day
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Europe
2. Go to France
3. Become a singer
4. Write music
5. Make sure my family is taken care of
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
8 things I've learned over the past
1. Family will always be there for you no matter what
2. Friends will come and go
3. Always do your best and things in life will work out
4. It's the small things in life that make life great
5. Leave the past experiences in the past and continue to move forward in life
6. Make the best of every situation
7. Like myself for who I am and what I've become
8. Live life to the fullest
8 things I currently want or need
1. To be debt free
2. To go shopping
3. Lose weight
4. A pair of boots
5. A massage
6. To find a good babysitter for Briley
7. To always have enough money to make a good living
8. ?
8 places I want to see or visit
1. Europe
2. Hawaii
3. Nauvoo
4. New York
5. Alaska
6. France
7. Cruise to the Bahamas
8. Australia
8 people I tag
1. Tabatha
2. Tasha
3. Ashley
4. Anna
5. Analyn
6. Kristin
7. BreeAnn
8. Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment