Just when life is going great it seems like something terrible will always happen. First I was in a car accident when I was 38 weeks pregnant. A lady ran into the side of me, but thankfully baby and I were okay.
Second. Jeff was taking a shower last night and the faucet fell off out of no where and come to find out we have a broken pipe that has ran from our bathroom upstairs and it flooded my salon that was just about to be finished. Now we have to start all over basically. I guess it's better to have it happen now then when the salon was completely finished. We called insurance and Serv Pro (water damage company) is here poking holes in my walls, fans are set up everywhere and it'll take 3-5 days to have it completely dry. My ceiling is falling in and water was running from all of my light sockets down in the salon. They will do an estimate to see how much damage there is, but the whole ceilng, walls, etc are all going to have to be replaced as well as my flooring and wall upstairs in my bathroom.
I guess on the bright side to look at this situation is that better it happened now than later when my salon would be completely finished than to have to start all over again I'd rather it happen now and our deductible for insurance is only $250.00 and the rest of the damage is going to be covered.
Thank heavens for insurance that's all I can say.
All in all life is great, but it's the little things that come up that make you wonder sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, I am glad that it wasn't me in your tub when that happened-LOL!! All joking aside, I am so sorry! That is no fun at all!
Oh, I am so sorry ! Darn water ! I hope it isnt to much work to get things back together ! Good luck !Hows the baby ?
Post a Comment