


I wanted to take a minute and let my mom know how much I love and appreciate her and all that she does. She took all last week off of work to be home with me since Jeff had to go back to work. She cleaned my entire house, she cooked dinner, she helped take care of Briley for me and also took care of me to make sure that I wasn't overdoing it. My two nieces also came over for a few days to help my mom out with everything plus they were so cute about everything and helping out so I want to tell them thank you as well. They also gave my mom and I pedicures last week with my new pedicure/manicure kit that I received from my parents for my birthday and boy did that feel great. Thank you Shaylee and Kensley as well for helping me out.
She is the best mother that I could've ever asked for and much more. Her and I have such a wonderful bond that I wouldn't change it for the world. We sit and we laugh and laugh nonstop no matter what it has to deal with, we could talk for hours about who knows what and cry or vent if it's ever needed. She is the most giving person that I've ever met. She is willing to do absolutely anything for anybody and never asks for anything in return. Always making sure that her family comes first and that all 7 of her children and their families are taken care of no matter what it takes. She is my idol and I look up to her so much. All the qualities that she has I want to be as a mother for my daughter and children yet to come. She's taught us that Familes Are Forever and no matter what happens in life as people come and go your family are the ones that will be there for you through thick and thin. I love her so much for teaching us the principles in life that matter most and making the most out of life no matter what happens. You'll always have trials, but remember that the Lord would not give us anything that we could not handle.
Thank you mom for all of your wonderful teachings and for all your help continually, but especially last week. Thank you also for your love and support.
Love you lots!



2 comments:
Your mom is great. The baby is so sweet.
hey! your baby is so cute! i would love to do some announcements for you! let me know if you want me to start designing something for you ok! congratulations and i love the nursery!
Post a Comment