My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5 years ago today....

5 years ago today I went through the Temple to be sealed to Jeff a week later for all time and eternity on May 21st, 2003. It's crazy to me that 5 years has already passed by and looking back on 5 years and all that we've accomplished blows me away and all the good times that are to come in our future.

Jeff and I will celebrate our 5th year Anniversary next Wednesday on the 21st. Time flies by when life is good and I'm so grateful for Jeff and all that he does and for the example that he is to me on a daily basis. He means the world to me and I'm so thankful for all that he does, for his hard work and for making every situation a great one no matter whether it's something hard that were going through or whether things couldn't be better. He always has the most amazing outlook on life and no matter what happens we can get through it.

Happy 5 years for me and going through the Temple. It was the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life.

What a good day today is!

4 comments:

The Meredith's said...

That is so neat and exciting for you. I remember when you guys got married and when I came to your town home in west valley. I wish you guys the best of luck and happy anniversary next week. Love Jill

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Congrats Cam! 5 years--that's awesome!

Jamie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Boo-Yeah!! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 years!! You two are so great together!!