My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Attached!
B- Best Friend: Jeff
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Friday
E- Essential Item: Makeup
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms
H-Home town: West Valley City, Utah
I- Indulgences: Ice cream
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: A baby girl on the way :)
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family
M- Marriage Date: May 21, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 6 siblings. (4 brothers, 2 sisters)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights, Insects, Failing
Q- Quote: I don't know
R- Reason To Smile: Everything gives me a reason to smile
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Jessica, Jill and Ashley
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm a Cosmetologist
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat.
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X- rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Italian or Mexican food
Z: Zodiac Sign: I'm a Virgo

No comments: