My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our weekend.....

On Friday we had a second ultrasound due to the first ultrasound she was turned and they couldn't get the baby's 4 chambers of the heart like they originally wanted. On Friday she had her little legs crossed the entire time and her hands were in fists above her head. She was all stretched out and relaxed, it was awesome to see. She was staring directly at the camera each time they took a picture. She's going to be photogenic. She's gonna be so cute and I look forward to meeting her. Only 13 1/2 weeks to go.

Saturday we were given a crib and a changing table by a really good friend of ours who's only had it for a year and called and said I have all this baby stuff and if you don't take it, it's all going to the DI. So, we went out and took a look at it's all in excellent condition. She also gave us a ton of clothes with the tags still on them. They've never been worn. I was in awe of everything we were given. How awesome friends are and I wanted to let my good friend Natalie know how thankful I am for her. I'm still in awe by being given a brand new crib and changing table. It was least expected.

I just received a new calling in church on Sunday. I was released from the Cub Scout leader and I'm now in Relief Society on the Enrichment board to help with super Saturday's, crafts, activities, etc. I'm really looking forward to it.

All in all it was a great weekend and we got a ton accomplished.

4 comments:

The Meredith's said...

I am so excited for you to have a baby it is the best thing in the world. Sometimes very exhausting but well worth it. What are you going to name her?

Jamie said...

I'm so exited for Hayden to have a cousin his age! I can't wait! Oh and me and my mom and suzy walked to the library today and I saw that house you were talking about and I LOVE it! You need to make sure it doesn't sell until I can convince Chad we're meant to live there! :) That would be so fun to be neighbors! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of your friend to give you all that baby stuff! I am so excited for you!!

srmedley said...

How exciting! When are you going to post pictures?!