I dreamt last night that I was driving down the road and to the left of me in the sky on this wood porch was a young lady all dressed in white with beautiful long dark brown hair calling my name. I thought she was a ghost. I turned my car around and it ended up being my daughter Chloe all grown up calling me mommy with her arms out waiting for me. I got out of my car and fell to my knees. I looked up and reached for her and there Christ stood dressed in his white robe at the gate just smiling at me and said to me IT'S TIME.
What an incredible dream I had last night that this has absolutely brought me to tears.
I've sent this to many of my friends and family members asking how they interpreted this dream.
I want your opinion....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment