My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

To our sweet baby girl that will be here so soon!



I came across this poem and thought it was darling. It is honestly exactly how I feel. I CANNOT wait to meet my sweet baby girl. We have 7 weeks to go is all and we are anticipating her arrival. I can't wait to see Briley and how she will be with a baby sister. Briley is the best daughter with so much spunk and attitude, but yet she is the sweetest little girl a mother could ask for.

I love the thought of having another sweet baby girl in my home. My girls and husband are my life. Without them I would be nowhere. Jeff is the world's best dad that a girl could ask for and the world's best husband as well.

We look forward to holding you in our arms Chloe Lynn.

Love you,
Mommy

1 comment:

Christy said...

that is the sweetest poem. What an awesome little Christmas Gift to you guys! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pictures :)