It's been awhile since I last posted on my blog, sorry to you all. I'm the worst, I know!
We are expecting our 2nd child (Baby girl) on December 27th for those of you who didn't know. They will take me c-section once again so the date is confirmed. We are so excited about having a new bundle of joy in our home. Briley will be such a cute big sister and we look forward to how she will act once Chloe gets here. Briley absolutely LOVES babies. We have 14 weeks to go is all. This pregnancy has cruised by. I think it's because I'm chasing a little one around this time rather than with Bri's pregnancy I didn't have a little one to keep me busy :)
I will try to be better at updating my blog and be more consistent. Good job to those of you who are so great at updating yours. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So happy to see a new post from you! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
Post a Comment