On September 4, 2008 at 5:35pm weighing 8 lbs 9 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long you were born C-Section to your lovely parents at that new IMC Hospital. I remember seeing your beautiful face for that very first time and wanting nothing more then to hold you, but being so numb I wasn't able to hold you for awhile. You were the most perfect little angel and what was even better is that you were all mine. How blessed we are to have you Briley Paige. You have grown up to be 14 months already and I think to myself, where in the world has the time gone? You are so well behaved (always have been). I couldn't ask for a more perfect little baby. You're very unique in every way. You have the sweetest personality and are learning more and more every single day. You are a scooter rather then a crawler you decided that you would scoot on your bumn instead to get around (just like your mommy did) :) You love all of your toys, but most of all you love your little doll and blankey. You have 5 teeth (two on top and three on bottom) and your sixth tooth is coming in. I absolutely love the gap between your two top teeth. You love to play peek-a-boo and patty cake especially, but you love all of the little rhyming songs and you calm right down when I sing I am a Child of God to you. You love to sit on the countertop playing in the water while mommy gets ready for the day. You love anybody's keys, glasses and pulling somebody's hair. You love to open and shut doors. You love to scoot into a closet and just play with whatever's in there. You love to be in the salon with mommy while she's working. You hate having bows or headbands in your hair. I put them in they come right out. You're a gatherer. You scoot around gathering things in your hands and what you see you make fit between your two little hands and scoot around with EVERYTHING in your two little hands. You love your bedroom cubby where all of your books and toys are. You love your daddy. You have a very special bond with him. He is the light of my life and yours. You couldn't have chosen a better man to be your daddy. He loves you so much Bri. You are the light of his universe. You have the prettiest smile and the biggest blue eyes that melt my heart with your cute little dimples and the cute gap between your two top teeth. You are now just gaining an attitude of I don't wnat too's which is completely fine. It makes you a little sassy and I love that about you. You know what you want and dang right how to get to it. You love giving hugs and kisses. You are walking across furniture, but you are not walking yet. Your words that you are saying is mama, daddy, dad, ya, uh oh and a word that sounds like "what's that".
You have been the light of our world since December 11th 2007 when we found out we were pregnant with a little baby then on April 11th, 2008 we found out it'd be a little baby girl. I knew what I wanted to name you from that very day. You have become that everything we've needed in life. You've taught us what true happiness is that nothing else matters in this world when I have you and your dad to look at each day. You are my sweet daughter that I look forward to growing closer and closer to you as your grow up. I look forward to watching you continue to grow and learn new things each day. You make me a better person. You complete me. You make me happy. You make me thank my Heavenly Father for letting me be your mother. There's nothing better in life then being a mother. Thank you for being that everything I've needed in life. For wanting to make me a better person. For being so sweet and sassy. For teaching me patience. For choosing me as your mom. You are the blessing from our Heavenly Father that we've wanted and needed. Thanks for being ALL MINE Bri.
I love you so much and think the world of you. I'm thankful we're a family, that we have one another and that we'll be together for ETERNITY.
We love you sweetheart.
Here are a few of her pictures from her birthday party!










I LOVE YOU BRI BRI



No comments:
Post a Comment