My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

50 Things I am thankful for......

Here is a list of 50 top things I'm thankful for. Believe me there's much much more I'm thankful for...............


1. My husband and all that he does. He truly is my everything.
2. My husband's job
3. My baby girl and how sweet she is
4. My home and being able to have a roof over our heads even when in the hardest times
5. Family
6. My parents and all that they do. Without them we wouldn't be where we are today
7. My siblings and all they've taught me
8. My job and having two great bosses that are so laid back
9. My coworkers for making work that much more fun
10. April Cameron for being the best babysitter for Briley. She is absolutely wonderful
11. Two cars for transportation that get us from point A to B
12. For having a Testimony and understanding the Atonement
13. For having a returned missionary as my husband
14. For The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Without the gospel in my life we'd be nowhere. There's no better plan in life then knowing I have my family for eternity
15. For a Temple marriage
16. For my two brothers that live with us and for helping out in many ways
17. For great friends. Without friends all of us would have nobody
18. For food in my pantry. It means we're able to feed our little family
19. For bills.. Even though it sucks paying them each month
20. For having a bed to lay our heads on each night
21. For trials and tribulations. Having to suffer and go through them makes each of us a better person and to learn from everything and make the next day that much better
22. Music and Dance. I'm very thankful for music. It soothes me and lifts me up and makes me want to break it down
23. Books. I love to read something motivating every night before going to bed
24. Crafting. Oh how I love to craft and make cute things for my cute house
25. My sweet Briley who makes life so complete for Jeff and I. Her smile and big blue eyes that light up my life every single day.
26. Temples and being able to attend them often and learn something new each time you enter.
27. For church and being able to go every Sunday to renew our covenants we've made
28. For teachers who have taught me so much of how to be and how not to be
29. For a loving husband who accepts me for me and loves me for who I am. I'm thankful for his hard work and all that he does. Even though we don't see much of one another at this time in our lives due to our work schedules it's nice to know that life can only get better for us in due time by working hard. I'm thankful for Jeff's sacrifice and willing to do whatever it takes to make his girls happy. He is the best husband I could've ever asked for. I knew he'd be mine one day when I first met him. I'm thankful for our challenges that we've had in life to make us stronger. He is my soulmate. There is nothing in this world that makes me happier than my sweet husband and our baby girl. Thanks Jeff for being so great. You truly are one of a kind. Love you booboos.
30. For LIFE. Life is absolutely wonderful. Each of us have so much to be thankful for. There's not one thing in life whether good or bad that we shouldn't be thankful for. Life is way too good to get down and discouraged. Pick yourself back up and press forward. There's nothing better each day and making it a better day than the day before.
31. Talents. We each have talents that we need to be thankful for and express more often
32. Sports. I absolutely love sports. Always have and I always will.
33. For my Young Women leaders that I work with in my ward. They are such a great Presidency and I'm thankful to be part of that.
34. For my Young Women that I work with. They teach me so much.
35. Good deals. There's nothing better then going shopping and SCORING some good deals. :)
36. Ice cream. Oh, how I love ice cream. Nothing better then Mint Chocolate Chip.
37. For Pepsi. I love me some caffeine
38. My sisters. My sisters and I have always had such a great bond. Even though they can be stinkers sometimes I wouldn't change the relationship that I have with them.
39. For my cute nieces and nephews. They are so much fun to be around and to watch them grow is amazing to me.
40. Naps. Nothing better than taking a good nap on Sundays
41. Hair. There's nothing in the world that makes me happier than being able to beautify my clients more. I love doing hair. It is something that I've always wanted to do and I thank Jeff for supporting me and allowing me to finish school. :)
42. Candles. I love the smell of candles
43. Eyes, Ears and Mouth. It means I can see the beauties of the world. For ears because I'm able to hear and for my mouth means I'm able to speak my opinion and have the freedom of speech.
44. President Monson and for guiding our church in the right direction
45. Missionaries and Soldiers who serve our country to make it a better place for our freedom to live here and for our gospel to help us grow and bring people into the church to gain a testimony for themselves.
46. Imagination that allows you to do whatever in the heck you want
47. For good health
48. Goals and Dreams which means you have something to look forward too and work towards.
49. For mean people. It teaches me how NOT to be and to work that much harder and who to become.
50. And last, but not least. I'm thankful for me and having the life I've always wanted. For making the best of everything that happens in life. There's always going to be ups and downs, but I'm thankful for following the straight path that has allowed me to get to where I am today. For having the best husband EVER. For our I'm thankful for accepting myself for who I am. For my size, my hair color, my eyes, doesn't matter I'm me and for having the confidence to accept myself and be who I am. I'm so thankful for the list of things above that I've listed that have helped me in my life. There's so much to be thankful for in life that goes without saying, but if you take each day and make the best of it then there's nothing to complain about. Life is great. Thank you to all my friends and family for all that you've done for us for helping us out especially this past year where life has been the hardest for us. Without the you we wouldn't have gotten through it.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

No comments: