I am looking for a Daycare or a babsitter to watch our baby girl come mid October. Does anybody know of anyone who does this? If so, I would love to hear all referrals please.
Cristy Collard watches my kids a few days a week, but she'll only have Hunter starting Sept since Emery goes to school. You could see if she's taking any more kids.
Jeff and I were married on May 21, 2003. We have been married for almost 9 years now. We met in Junior High School and are going on 17 years of knowing each other. We were High School Sweethearts.
I am a cosmetologist and work for Granite School District as a Secretary. Jeff works for Discover Financial Services.
We have two beautiful daughters, Briley who is 3 years old and Chloe who is 11 months. They are our pride and joy. We love to watch them both learn and grow each and every day. They are the light of our lives and look forward to having more children one day.
I love Jeff so much and I'm so grateful for the wonderful husband and father that he is. He is such a hard worker and is willing to sacrifice anything to make sure we're taken care of.
2 comments:
Do you work full time ?
And what area are you looking for day care ?
Cristy Collard watches my kids a few days a week, but she'll only have Hunter starting Sept since Emery goes to school. You could see if she's taking any more kids.
Post a Comment