My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby is coming sooner!

We had another ultrasound on Friday to check the growth of our baby girl and make sure we're on track, if not ahead of schedule. Come to find out they have moved our due date up by 2 weeks. We have 4 weeks to go is all. WOW can you believe it.

We finished the nursery over the weekend and it looks awesome. Just need to get things hung up on the wall. WOO HOO

Briley Paige Peterson will be here by the last week of August.

Can I get a heck yeah?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!! Only 4 more weeks... can you believe it! I still feel bad that I missed your shower and I want to get with you and give you a gift.

Did you still want a necklace and bracelet? I haven't forgotten.

IoaneandShawni said...

Wahoo! Maybe Briley will be here even sooner...you never know!

Sweet Girl said...

Aim for the 27th!

Justin and Tasha said...

You should check out the blankets I have made... I have one in pink and black... but I could do pink and brown to match you diaper bag...

Kristin said...

Oh, my goodness! That's exciting!!