Thursday, May 1, 2008
Bear Hunt
This year Jeff drew out for the Bear Hunt which is a once in a lifetime draw. He shot him last weekend. How awesome it is for him to actually get one. The bear is huge. 7ft tall and 500 pounds. A lot of people have asked "what are you going to do with it". Well the bear is at the taxidermist as we speak and it'll take a year to get him mounted then he will be in our home. To me I love it, because I'm a total outdoors woman and I love stuff like that. Although I do know that it scares some people. Were pretty excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How exciting! My family loves to hunt. My dad has a cougar in his garage as well as some other animals. How is the pregnancy going?
That is freaking amazing! Freaking huge too!
GO JEFF!!
Post a Comment