My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Monday, April 14, 2008

IT'S A GIRL

Give me a WOO HOO BABA....

Friday was the neatest experience being able to find out what the sex of the baby was. It's amazing to me the technology they have these days.

We are 20 weeks tomorrow.

Love you all :)

7 comments:

The Meredith's said...

Congratulations! That is so neat. I would love to have a girl!!

Love Jill

Alicia said...

CAMBRA - CONGRATS on the baby Girl news! That is super exciting!

Kandis Broadhead said...

Congrats....I love having a girl..so will you. Girls are so much fun you'll just love it.
I'm so happy for you!

Jessica said...

Ohh a lil girl there is nothing like a girl they are so much fun you will love it!!! I love having a girl they are too much fun!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Love,
Jessica

Anonymous said...

A girl will be so fun and I couldn't be happier for you and Jeff! You will make great parents!

Toby said...

CAMBRA!!! Hey Wazzupp?? I was just blog hoping at work cause I have the most relaxed job ever and some how found your??? CONGRADULATIONS on the soon to be mommy and of a little girl thats so cool and going to be so much fun, you know Im going to check your blog now in anticipation of the little one~ Congrats
~Jami Johanson

The Meredith's said...

We were in ACN and now we are not but we are in kyani now. Brandon brought his team over to Kyani.Where do you work?