My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Briley 8 Month Pictures!







I cannot believe that our baby girl is already 8 months old. She's doing so well at sitting up all by herself, but not crawling yet, but man is she mobile in other ways. Her eye and hand coordination is amazing. It's so fun to see how much she learns every day. She's the best baby that anybody could ever ask for. So well behaved, sweet and fun. It's fun to see her little personality coming out more and more. I think that she gets more beautiful each day she wakes up. :)

Love you Bri Bri

2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

She is so cute Cambra!

Anonymous said...

I swear she is cuter everytime I see her! I still think she is the perfect mix of both you and Jeff!! Darling!!