
Amanda Darling,
If you want to know who the real trader is? STEELERS fan or orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr PACKERS fan orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wait I can't decide. Do I go with one who won a Superbowl recently or the one who won a Superbowl about 12 years ago? At least I traded teams to a team who's never won a Superbowl. Just Kidding!
Good luck and honey I'm keeping that $20.00. In fact I have it framed and hanging on the wall with a sad picture of your face hanging next to it.
Love ya,
Dev :)
P.S. Kiss my butt!



5 comments:
That is too funny!!!
Actually I am still a Packers fan but I cheer for the Steelers on default that I am married to the biggest Steeler Fan ever and to keep our marriage healthy I play along... but he knows my true loyalty lies with the Packers... because I am no traitor... if my teams never wins another game again... I still cheer for them... I don't move on!
and that my dear friend... is a fact!!
I am curious to see who you will cheer for next year... poor Cardinals will lose a superbowl and a fan!
ps. Honey you can keep my $20!! I would rather have my loyalty and dignity!!
Ohhhhhhh, that was a good one.
I'm still a Vikings fan. Cardinals fan by default also because my Vikings seem to never make it past the first round of the playoffs.
To prove it I have a personalized Vikings jersey with my name on it. If you're not a fan of that then why would you make the investment?
You crack me up. However your post seemed to be a lot more rude than mine. So if I'm crying myself to sleep tonight it's not because the Cardinals lost. :)
Have a fun time watching the game. Go Cards!
You went out of your way to take a picture in full Cardinals gear with your rear towards me and you closing line was "kiss my butt" and I am the rude one.... huh?
And I'll take Vikings Jersey as proof... I guess you are still a fan! That is how I feel about my Packers... if they can even make it to the playoffs... YIKES!
GOOOOOO STEELERS!
It was fun to banter with you! Thanks for the laughs!!
Hey cambra, Like ur blog it's very awsome.I remember from Hunter High alittle bit.
Post a Comment