Oh those are so sweet! We just got Hayden's Halloween pictures taken today and I can't wait to get them! I love baby pictures! If you get any wallets of those I definately want one!
She's adorable. :) I always wanted to have a picture of Kannon like your last one. Well we tried and he was sprawled out all over. He's always been such a wiggle worm!
I saw your blog kind of in a round about way, but had to comment on how adorable your new little girl is. I hope you remember me. Take care and enjoy every minute of your little one because trust me it goes by way too fast! I would love to keep in touch if you'd like to.
Jeff and I were married on May 21, 2003. We have been married for almost 9 years now. We met in Junior High School and are going on 17 years of knowing each other. We were High School Sweethearts.
I am a cosmetologist and work for Granite School District as a Secretary. Jeff works for Discover Financial Services.
We have two beautiful daughters, Briley who is 3 years old and Chloe who is 11 months. They are our pride and joy. We love to watch them both learn and grow each and every day. They are the light of our lives and look forward to having more children one day.
I love Jeff so much and I'm so grateful for the wonderful husband and father that he is. He is such a hard worker and is willing to sacrifice anything to make sure we're taken care of.
9 comments:
Oh those are so sweet! We just got Hayden's Halloween pictures taken today and I can't wait to get them! I love baby pictures! If you get any wallets of those I definately want one!
She's adorable. :) I always wanted to have a picture of Kannon like your last one. Well we tried and he was sprawled out all over. He's always been such a wiggle worm!
She is so sweet cambra. Those are such great photos
Cambra... She is so adorable !!! The pictures could not have turned out any better !!!!
Love the pictures...especially the 4th one...lol! How are you feeling?
Hi Guys!
I saw your blog kind of in a round about way, but had to comment on how adorable your new little girl is. I hope you remember me. Take care and enjoy every minute of your little one because trust me it goes by way too fast! I would love to keep in touch if you'd like to.
http://theleavittfamily2008.blogspot.com
~Crystal Brown (Griffith) now Leavitt
Oh congrats! she is absoultly adorable!!! You make pretty babies!!!
awwww... she is so sweet and I just want to snuggle her!
She is adorable!
T'Ann
www.tapostropheann.blogspot.com
Post a Comment