My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Briley Paige Peterson














Briley Paige Peterson was born on September 4th, 2008 at 5:35pm. She weighed 8 lbs 9 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. She has been such a joy in our lives in the short amount of time that she's been here. I can't stop staring at her, because she blows me away with how fascinating and beautiful she is. What a pleasure it is to be a mother. It makes everything in life so much more complete and everything around you that much better. She is my everything. I love her so much. Thank you to everybody for your love and support at this wonderful time in our lives. Thank you for all the flowers, cards, company, meals, gifts, etc etc. We're home now and if anybody wants to come and visit you're more than welcome to stop by.

Thank Heaven For Little Girls!

14 comments:

IoaneandShawni said...

I have been waiting patiently for the pictures... she is beautiful! Congratulations Cambra and Jeff!!

Kristin said...

She's so adorable! Congratulations!

Alicia said...

She is so cute! Congrats!

BreeAnn said...

Congrats! She is a cutie! I hope you are feeling well!

Justin and Tasha said...

Camb... She is more than BEAUTIFUL... She has some of the most beautiful little features ever ! Congrats and Hope your recovery is going well ! Enjoy every min with her because before you know it she will be 2 ...

Our Family said...

Congrats you guys! She is so sweet and beautiful!

Anna Heywood said...

I am so happy for you two! She is beautiful! I love your tribute to motherhood, it sounds so fulfilling. I also think the pictures of Jeff looking at Briley are so adorable. He is just beaming! I just started to bawl when I saw them. Congrats!

North Salties said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I am sure it is such a joy to have her in your lifes.

srmedley said...

She is beautiful Cam! Congratulations to you both. I can't wait to come visit.
Love ya!

Sweet Girl said...

Congratulations you two! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. I love how you've got her hair all done up and pretty already. Hope everything went well (your mom said it did Cambra). Get some rest if you can stand to close your eyes long enough and not look at your baby.

Toby said...

CAMBRA!!! She is so freakin gorgeous, Im so happy for you guys I know you'll be great parents ~Love Jami

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Cambra she is so sweet. congrats

Lame said...

Congrats Cam! I hope you guys are doing well! She is beautiful! -Shelby