Marriage Tag...
How long have you been married? A little over 5 years
How old is your spouse? 26
Who eats more? Jeff
Who said I love you first? Jeff
Who is taller? We're exactly the same heigth, so heels don't work the best even though I love them :)
Who sings better? We're about the same. We both love to sing.
Who is smarter? Jeff
Who controls the T.V. remote? Jeff
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Me, but Jeff will help if I ask him too
Who does the dishes? Both. It's just whoever gets to it first.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff
Who cooks dinner? Jeff is a much better cook than I am.
Who is more stubborn? We both are
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Both of us are pretty good at this.
Whose parents do you see the most? I would have to say mine
Who has more friends? We both have a lot of friends
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? We're pretty equal.
I tag.... Amanda, Analyn and BreeAnn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment