My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's Shakin'?

My friend Ashley has told me for the last two weeks to start a blog page, so I'm now in the cool group and part of you all.

Jeff and I are going on 5 years of marriage this year. WOW time sure does fly by when life is good. No children yet, but hoping soon. We have a dog named Gunner and a horse named McGraw.

We are currently remodeling a lot in the house and have just put in tile in the house and are now looking to re-carpet. If anybody knows anybody who does carpet, pleae let me know.

The salon is almost done in the house which I'm stoked about. WOO HOO

Love you all,
Cambra

No comments: