My Family of Three - Now to Four

My Family of Three - Now to Four

My beautiful little girls!

My beautiful little girls!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day!

Today is Monday and what a crappy snow storm that we have here in Utah. It took me 2 hrs and 20 minutes to get to work today. Can you say CRAPPY. I left at 7:45 this morning and got to work at 10:00. I hate driving in the snow and it's worse when the roads aren't plowed.

Any ways, it's been a pretty good day all in all. It's going by pretty fast. WOO HOO

I hope that you all have a great week. I am off to Texas this week for work. :)

Love you all

3 comments:

Analyn said...

You love the snow, don't lie!! :) LOL

HI CAMP!

Anna Heywood said...

Yay! How fun to hear from you on my blog. Thanks for checking it out! I totally agree that it is a blast to catch up on everyone who we lost touch with.

I love your blog! You and Jeff are so cute together. I would really like to be able to get together some time. Wouldn't that be fun! We'll have to catch Ashley and see if the 3 of us can set something up.

I am adding you blog to my favorites! I am so excited!!!

Contact: Ashley Mills said...

Off to Texas?? What do you get to do there?